Beacon Press accepting submissions for video tribute to Howard Zinn
Be a part of a People's Tribute to Howard Zinn! Submit a video of yourself reading a chosen selection from his autobiography, You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train, and part of your reading may be included in a video tribute.
If we use a portion of your video, we'll send you a copy of You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train or the new compilation of his plays, Three Plays: The Political Theater of Howard Zinn—Emma, Marx in Soho, Daughter of Venus.
- Download the selection from You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train from Scribd http://www.scribd.com/doc/27076445.
- Make a video of yourself reading the posted selection out loud, from the top of page 206 to the end of the document.
- Remember to speak clearly and make sure you're not speaking too fast.
- Upload the video to YouTube and tag the video as "People's Tribute to Howard Zinn" or send a link to the video to email@example.com.
- Upload the video to YouTube and link to it in the comments section of this post.
- Send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org through a service such as Pando or YouSendIt.com.
- Your video should be at least 640 x 480 pixels.
- The preferred video formats are .avi or .mov.
- Try to have as little background noise as possible
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse