About Paul Buhle
This is a list, in reverse chronological order, of articles published regarding the controversy involving Paul Buhle.
- Ralph Luker, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (February 2003).
- Arnold Beichman, The Historian Who Called Harry Truman"America's Stalin" (February 3, 2003).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, A Challenge to Paul Buhle (January 14, 2003).
- Paul Buhle, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (November, 2002).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, Radical History (June, 2002).
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse