It's official -- we have the oldest Congress ever
It's proven with science: Measured by its average age, this is the oldest Congress ever.
Tucker Carlson's Internet Tendency has a story on how the advanced age of our lawmakers is hurting our nation. (They also have a slide show of "Geeky guys who landed hot women.") It's not pretty....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."