NEH Grant Opportunity Deadline September 15
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is offering grants of up to $25,000 for faculty to develop a new undergraduate course that fosters intellectual community through the study of an enduring question. The application deadline is September 15, 2010. For more information, please visit www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/EnduringQuestions.html.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse