NEH Grant Opportunity Deadline September 15
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is offering grants of up to $25,000 for faculty to develop a new undergraduate course that fosters intellectual community through the study of an enduring question. The application deadline is September 15, 2010. For more information, please visit www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/EnduringQuestions.html.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years