HNN Hot Topics: Guatemala Syphilis Experiment
- David A. Walsh: The Guatemala Syphilis Experiment: An Interview with Susan Reverby
- John C. Cutler, Tuskegee and Guatemalan syphilis doctor, in his own words
- U.S. medical tests in Guatemala 'crime against humanity'
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Tests in Guatemala
- U.S. Apologizes for Unethical Studies on Sexually Transmitted Disease
- U.S. Government Apologizes for 1940s STD Testing on Guatemalans
- Guatemalan syphilis experiment: in the name of public health?
- Wellesley's Susan Reverby Unearths Government Research
- Studies show 'dark chapter' of medical research
comments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets