China Releases Names of Victims of the Japanese Germ Experiments
Chinese historians Monday unveiled the name list and detailed document of foreign victims who suffered the human experiments for germ warfare convicted by Japanese troops during the World War II (WWII). It's the first time for Chinese scholars to make public name list of foreign victims.Twenty one people were "specially transferred" by the invading Japanese Kwantung Army to Unit 731, which is notorious for making experiments on living humans to develop germ weapons.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse