200 years of royal wedding dresses
Whatever Catherine Middleton will be wearing on her big day, one thing is certain: her dress will take its place in history, joining past royal wedding couture creations.
To celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Kate, Kensington Palace has brought out six sumptuous gowns - seldom seen by the public - all worn by royal brides over the past 200 years.
Take a look with Senior Curator Joanna Marschner, and see how fashions changed through the decades....
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals