Former Pakistani President Claims There Was Never Bin Laden Deal With U.S.
Musharraf's spokesman Fawad Chaudhry said Tuesday that news reports claiming Musharraf and the administration of former U.S. President George W. Bush had such an understanding are baseless.
Chaudhry says no such agreement was signed during Musharraf's tenure and there wasn't a verbal understanding either. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in