Research about England's eugenic movement in 1930s is unveiled
FRESNO, Calif. -- A California State University, Fresno, graduate is making news in England.
Bradley Hart discovered previously unseen photos of Adolf Hitler and documents that for the first time link a prominent British scientist to Nazi Germany's efforts to create a master race through its use of sterilization.
Hart's groundbreaking historical research about England's eugenic movement in the 1930s was unveiled Thursday at Cambridge University, where he's working on his doctorate through the university's Churchill College,
Already, London's Daily Mail newspaper and the local Cambridge press have published stories about his discovery. He did a radio interview with the BBC World Service on Thursday morning....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."