Former Nazi Jail Now Holding "Prison Parties"
A German hotel that was once a notorious Nazi jail organizes "prison parties" complete with striped T-shirts and ferocious guards, Der Spiegel reported Thursday.
Hotel Stadt Hameln, a four-star hotel in the northern city of Hamelin made famous by the Pied Piper legend, charges guest $62 to attend the parties.
Guests, who wear black and white prison uniforms, are even forced to stand to attention when they ask guards for permission to use the restroom, the report said....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch