'Butcher of Bosnia' to Face War Crimes Tribunal Friday
Ratko Mladic will make his first appearance before a U.N. tribunal in The Hague on Friday to answer a list of war crimes charges that includes genocide.
The former Bosnian Serb military commander is accused of masterminding atrocities throughout the 1992-95 Bosnian war.
He is being held in an isolation cell following his extradition from Serbia....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."