Douglas Brinkley to join CNN coverage of final shuttle launch
CNN announced yesterday that Anderson Cooper has been named as lead reporter for its upcoming coverage of the final space shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral. CNN is set to air a two-hour special called Space Shuttle: Final Mission on its U.S. and international stations from 8:00-10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, July 8th. Former astronauts Cady Coleman, Senator Bill Nelson, and historian Douglas Brinkley will join Cooper for CNN’s Atlantis launch coverage. Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled to launch at 11:26 a.m....
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation