Douglas Brinkley to join CNN coverage of final shuttle launch
CNN announced yesterday that Anderson Cooper has been named as lead reporter for its upcoming coverage of the final space shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral. CNN is set to air a two-hour special called Space Shuttle: Final Mission on its U.S. and international stations from 8:00-10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, July 8th. Former astronauts Cady Coleman, Senator Bill Nelson, and historian Douglas Brinkley will join Cooper for CNN’s Atlantis launch coverage. Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled to launch at 11:26 a.m....
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left