Douglas Brinkley to join CNN coverage of final shuttle launch
CNN announced yesterday that Anderson Cooper has been named as lead reporter for its upcoming coverage of the final space shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral. CNN is set to air a two-hour special called Space Shuttle: Final Mission on its U.S. and international stations from 8:00-10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, July 8th. Former astronauts Cady Coleman, Senator Bill Nelson, and historian Douglas Brinkley will join Cooper for CNN’s Atlantis launch coverage. Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled to launch at 11:26 a.m....
comments powered by Disqus
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- History Professor: Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Should Be Celebrated Like Martin Luther King Jr. in Schools
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90
- Rick Perlstein: “Ronald Reagan absolved America almost in a priestly role not to have to contend with sin. The consequences are all around us today”