National Archives displays WWI secret ink papers
Newly declassified documents that date to World War I are going on display at the National Archives in Washington.
The 1918 documents detail Germany's secret ink formulas from World War I. They went on display this week and will remain on view through the end of July....
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals