National Archives displays WWI secret ink papers
Newly declassified documents that date to World War I are going on display at the National Archives in Washington.
The 1918 documents detail Germany's secret ink formulas from World War I. They went on display this week and will remain on view through the end of July....
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse