Royal Albert Hall private box for sale at £550,000
A private box at the Royal Albert Hall has been put up for sale for £550,000.
The box, which can seat five people, is located on the second tier of the Grade I listed building in Kensington, central London, which opened in 1871.
The private box is the only remaining one in the hall to retain the original timber veneer and mirrored panels, estate agent Harrods Estates said.
Earl Spencer and the Duke of Devonshire have previously owned the box, but the current owner has not been revealed.
The box is located on the eastern side of the auditorium and has about 865 years remaining on the lease....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch