Montenegro to bury remains of German war dead
Germany and Montenegro have signed an agreement on burying the remains of German soldiers killed during World War II.
The agreement was reached during a visit to the Balkan state by the German Foreign Minister, Guido Westerwelle.
A site containing more than 400 bodies was excavated in Montenegro's capital Podgorica in 2007.
The agreement means a new German cemetery will be built in Montenegro to house the remains....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."