Jackson Davis V Tries To Get York, Lewis And Clark Slave, On Stamp
WASHINGTON, DC (WUSA)-- Jackson Davis V is a 6th grader on a mission.
He wants the world to honor York, William Clark's slave.
Jackson wrote the United States Postal Service Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee to ask them to honor York on a Heritage stamp....
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse