Jackson Davis V Tries To Get York, Lewis And Clark Slave, On Stamp
WASHINGTON, DC (WUSA)-- Jackson Davis V is a 6th grader on a mission.
He wants the world to honor York, William Clark's slave.
Jackson wrote the United States Postal Service Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee to ask them to honor York on a Heritage stamp....
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin.
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians