Holocaust Survivors Seek $20B in Nazi-Era Policies
MIAMI (AP) — Aging Holocaust survivors in the U.S. are looking to Congress to clear a path for them to sue European insurance companies they contend illegally confiscated Jewish life-insurance policies during the Nazi era.
The survivors say companies owe as much as $20 billion....
comments powered by Disqus
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core