Nazi symboled vase laid on Hitlers parents grave
An unidentified visitor to a cemetery in Leonding, Austria, has placed a vase on the grave of Hitler’s parents, engraved with the word "unforgettable" and the letters "SS". According to the state office for protection, the visitor posed as a Viennese artists and "Hitler’s grandson".
An increasing number of German skinheads have held vigils around this grave. On Hitler’s 120th birthday, a large wreath was placed on the grave and on all saints day it was also lavishly decorated....
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding