Nazi symboled vase laid on Hitlers parents grave
An unidentified visitor to a cemetery in Leonding, Austria, has placed a vase on the grave of Hitler’s parents, engraved with the word "unforgettable" and the letters "SS". According to the state office for protection, the visitor posed as a Viennese artists and "Hitler’s grandson".
An increasing number of German skinheads have held vigils around this grave. On Hitler’s 120th birthday, a large wreath was placed on the grave and on all saints day it was also lavishly decorated....
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left