France offers to host Turkish-Armenian history meeting
France's foreign minister today said that his country could host a Turkish-Armenian joint history commission meeting.
Alain Juppe defined the incidents of 1915 as a challenging issue, and all countries were making a memory homework about their history.
Such a memory homework could be done in a history commission, Juppe told a joint press conference with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu in Ankara....
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization