Sirhan Sirhan's Lawyers Say He Was A 'Hypnotized' Patsy Who Didn't Kill Robert Kennedy
Forty-one years after he was convicted for the murder of Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan's lawyers have filed a new appeal claiming that he's the victim of a setup and that he didn't fire the shots that killed the Senator. The filing includes a new report that claims to show through "sophisticated" audio tests that there were 13 shots (more than could be held in Sirhan's pistol) fired from multiple guns that night, as well as a further claim that one of the bullets taken from Kennedy's body was switched out before the trial, because it did not match his gun....
comments powered by Disqus
- Heffron, of WWII's Band of Brothers, Dies at 90
- Fully 70 percent of films from silent era are lost, according to Library of Congress report
- "Secret" Labyrinth of Tunnels under Rome Mapped
- Florida Tribe Re-Creates Daring Escape From The Trail Of Tears
- Evolution, Civil War history entwine in plant fossil with a tragic past