On Other Websites: Week of November 28, 2011
- Robert Dallek: Kennedy, Reagan, Loved for All the Wrong Reasons
- Jonathan Zimmerman: Newt Gingrich, Pseudo-Historian
- Max Boot: The Iran Threat
- Gideon Rachman: Will Europe Relive 1930s Nightmare?
- James Livingston: It's Black Friday: Spend for Your Soul
- Timothy Garton Ash: And Now, Bang Go Britain's Tabloids
- Lawrence Downes: Of Poor Farmers and ‘Famous Men’
- Walter Russell Mead: Cairo ... Paris of the East?
- Fouad Ajami: Egypt and the Fruits of the Pharaohs
- Ed Pilkington: Being Stalin's Daughter
comments powered by Disqus
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims