Non-Native Wins Prestigious Native American History Award
Dartmouth College professor Colin Calloway was honored in September with the 2011 American Indian History Lifetime Achievement Award, which is presented to an individual for “helping Native American students and advancing the study of American Indian history.”
He received the award during the Western History Association Conference held in Oakland, California....
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Van Kirk, 93, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies
- The beautiful, historic shrines that Islamists try to destroy
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- President Warren Harding’s Love Letters Open to the Public
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?