Chilling tape from Air Force One on day JFK shot
It's been nearly a half-century since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
But new information from that day in Dallas has just been released -- audiotape of conversations between Air Force One and Washington.
For the first time, the complete audio record of the flight back from Dallas to Washington is available to the public online, from the National Archives, for free.
It helps to fill in the record of that day of sorrow, confusion and fear.
"Gonna put Mrs. Rose Kennedy on the line now," one voice can be heard saying....
comments powered by Disqus
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left
- Fox to turn Doris Kearns Goodwin’s “No Ordinary Time” into a 10 hour series on FDR and Eleanor
- Martin Kramer says Columbia University professors claim Israelis are the new Nazis