Producer looks back on Jackie Kennedy WH tour
It was a public debut for the newly-restored White House. The tour was broadcast on three networks and, altogether, 50 million people tuned in. "There was still an unfinished room or two upstairs," recalled Perry Wolff, now 90, who produced the broadcast for CBS News.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse