Producer looks back on Jackie Kennedy WH tour
It was a public debut for the newly-restored White House. The tour was broadcast on three networks and, altogether, 50 million people tuned in. "There was still an unfinished room or two upstairs," recalled Perry Wolff, now 90, who produced the broadcast for CBS News.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years