Producer looks back on Jackie Kennedy WH tour
It was a public debut for the newly-restored White House. The tour was broadcast on three networks and, altogether, 50 million people tuned in. "There was still an unfinished room or two upstairs," recalled Perry Wolff, now 90, who produced the broadcast for CBS News.
comments powered by Disqus
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions