Richard Nixon: a romantic?
In a series of effusive letters to the future First Lady, Nixon professed love and admiration for his “dearest heart.” Starting March 16, the letters will be on public display for the first time at the Nixon Museum in Yorba Linda, Calif.
Former first lady pat nixon 's 100th birthday would have been this friday. to mark the occasion, the nixon librabrary has released some letters from her husband. let's just say they give us a whole new picture of the man known in for in history for a whole lot of other things.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse