Booth bobblehead on Gettysburg battlefield?
The students came from Delaware to witness the history up close, to tour the Gettysburg Battlefield and to see where President Lincoln gave his famous address.
And like so many visitors, they stopped by the bookstore in the visitor center for something by which to remember their visit.
A historic map of the hallowed ground of Gettysburg? Perhaps a print of the Great Emancipator?
Or maybe a bobblehead of Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth....
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse