Booth bobblehead on Gettysburg battlefield?
The students came from Delaware to witness the history up close, to tour the Gettysburg Battlefield and to see where President Lincoln gave his famous address.
And like so many visitors, they stopped by the bookstore in the visitor center for something by which to remember their visit.
A historic map of the hallowed ground of Gettysburg? Perhaps a print of the Great Emancipator?
Or maybe a bobblehead of Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch