Nazi looted poster art must be returned to Peter Sachs
A Jewish man has won his fight against a German museum for the return of thousands of rare posters stolen from his father by the Nazis in 1938.
Berlin's Federal Court of Justice ruled Peter Sachs, who now lives in the US, is the rightful owner of the posters.
The judges said that not returning the posters "would perpetuate Nazi injustice".
"I can't describe what this means to me on a personal level," Peter Sachs said....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch