Nazi looted poster art must be returned to Peter Sachs
A Jewish man has won his fight against a German museum for the return of thousands of rare posters stolen from his father by the Nazis in 1938.
Berlin's Federal Court of Justice ruled Peter Sachs, who now lives in the US, is the rightful owner of the posters.
The judges said that not returning the posters "would perpetuate Nazi injustice".
"I can't describe what this means to me on a personal level," Peter Sachs said....
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years