Baltimore May Sell Historic Landmarks
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — More than a dozen historic landmarks in Baltimore may be up for sale soon.
But as Gigi Barnett reports, the city first wants to know how much they will bring in first.
The city says its historic buildings are a liability, an eyesore and a drain on its pockets.
Baltimore’s Shot Tower was the tallest building in the nation back in 1828 and became a national historic landmark in the early 1970s. The city says it wants to know how much the Shot Tower is worth to a private developer....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch