Three College of William and Mary historians are in Princeton Review top 300 list
Professors at the College of William and Mary have long been praised for their work in the classroom, and now they may more proof to back up the boast.
A study produced by the Princeton Review in collaboration with RateMyProfessors.com named 10 College professors on the list of top 300 undergraduate professors in the United States....
The 10 professors from the College who made the list are professor of English and American studies Elizabeth Barnes, associate professor of history Philip Daileader, associate professor of government David Dessler, William R. Kenan Jr. professor of humanities Melvin Patrick Ely, adjunct professor of psychology Frederick P. Frieden, distinguished associate professor of classical studies William Hutton ‘55, associate professor of geology Rowan Lockwood, premed advisor and adjunct professor of biology Beverly Sher, associate professor of psychology Peter Vishton, and Pullen Professor of history Jim Whittenburg....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch