Nazis acquired massacring experience during Armenian Genocide – Turkish daily
The officers of Germany—which was Ottoman Turkey’s ally during the First World War—and who occupied crucial positions in the Ottoman army, surprisingly assumed the most important positions in Nazi Germany during the Second World War, Turkish Taraf daily’s reporter Ozan Cinar writes in his article entitled “The Nazis Acquired Experience in 1915.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals