Nazis acquired massacring experience during Armenian Genocide – Turkish daily
The officers of Germany—which was Ottoman Turkey’s ally during the First World War—and who occupied crucial positions in the Ottoman army, surprisingly assumed the most important positions in Nazi Germany during the Second World War, Turkish Taraf daily’s reporter Ozan Cinar writes in his article entitled “The Nazis Acquired Experience in 1915.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation