Nazis acquired massacring experience during Armenian Genocide – Turkish daily
The officers of Germany—which was Ottoman Turkey’s ally during the First World War—and who occupied crucial positions in the Ottoman army, surprisingly assumed the most important positions in Nazi Germany during the Second World War, Turkish Taraf daily’s reporter Ozan Cinar writes in his article entitled “The Nazis Acquired Experience in 1915.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse