Why Should Students Study the Humanities?Polls
The NYT's Frank Bruni wrote on Sunday that humanities majors "are least likely to find jobs reflective of their education level" according to federal projections. Why should students major in the humanities, especially given the ever-rising sticker price of college? We encourage comments and hope for a rigorous discussion -- click on the graphic to go the comments board!
comments powered by Disqus
- 50 Years Later, Remembering Pong's Success
- The Origins of the "White Elephant" Party
- A Stranger's Gift: Family Photos from Before the Holocaust
- New School's Adjuncts Demand Better Pay in Increasingly Acrimonious Strike
- The Cole Family Land in Virginia Holds Incredible Uranium Wealth. Do Descendants of People Enslaved There Deserve a Share?
- The Fall of the American Fraudster?
- Texas Prof Wins John Lewis Award for Work Recovering History of Anti-Mexican Border Violence
- The Racist History of Family Separation, and the Lawyers Challenging It
- Behind America's Relationship to Exercise
- Study: Ashkenazi Jews Have Become More Genetically Similar over Time