NEH Seeking Bridging Cultures Proposals for Community Colleges
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is seeking proposals for a cooperative agreement to develop and administer a national or regional (multistate) project to advance the role of the humanities at community colleges through curriculum and faculty development focused on the theme of Bridging Cultures. The deadline for submitting proposals is August 14, 2012, for projects beginning February 2013.
Successful applicants will work in partnership with NEH to develop and implement a curriculum and professional development project for faculty members from community colleges across the United States or in a multistate region. The project will help community college faculty and administrators create new courses on Bridging Cultures themes or topics; design new course sequences, concentrations, and core curricula; or conduct scholarly research that will improve faculty preparation and enrich teaching.
For more information, including an application form visit the NEH website, or contact the staff of NEH’s Division of Education Programs at 202-606-8380 or email@example.com.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years