'The Scream' Could Set Record at Auction: Big Pic
The painting is of a man holding his head and screaming under a streaked sky. It "has become a modern symbol for human anxiety," the Wall Street Journal said.
Some experts believe it could bring in far more than the $80 million predicted -- "as much as $150 million," according to Time....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"