Poland: A Letter of Regret From Obama
The White House said Friday that President Obama had written a letter to the Polish president expressing “regret” for using the term “Polish death camp” this week while honoring a Polish World War II resistance hero rather than wording that would have made it clear that he meant a death camp operated by Nazi Germany on Polish soil....
comments powered by Disqus
- Digitised Diseases website allows users to see the bones of the past
- Michael Kammen, Historian of U.S. Psyche, Dies at 77
- Brooklyn Historical Society to Present Exhibition on Abolitionists
- Western Michigan University history professors ask Board of Trustees to investigate provost
- Faculty Praise, Remember Esteemed Cornell Historian Michael Kammen