George W. Still unpopular
Washington (CNN) – More than three years after leaving office, former President George W. Bush remains unpopular with the public, according to a new national poll.
A CNN/ORC International poll also indicates that two-thirds of Americans have a positive view of Bush's predecessor, former President Bill Clinton.
According to the poll, released Thursday morning, 43% of people questioned had a favorable opinion of Bush, with 54% saying they had an unfavorable view of the former president. Bush's 43% favorable rating is the same as it was in 2010 in CNN polling, but is up from his mid-30's favorable rating during 2009, his first year out of the White House....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."