Adidas SCRAPS 'outrageous' new trainers with orange 'shackles' after racism row
A racism row has forced Adidas to scrap its plans for a pair of trainers with ‘shackles’.
Critics had compared the 'JS Roundhouse Mids', to be released in August, to the chains worn by black slaves in the 19th century.
Now the sportswear giant has cancelled the launch of the Jeremy Scott-designed footwear and apologised for causing any offence....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch