Wife: Ex-astronaut Armstrong 'amazingly resilient'
The wife of former astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, says he's "amazingly resilient" and making progress toward recovering from heart surgery.
Carol Armstrong told The Associated Press in an email Friday that in the days since the surgery, her 82-year-old husband has been able to get out of bed and sit in a chair, and then walk up and down the corridor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch