What If Congress Was Dissolved? A Low-Budget Daydream From 1947 [VIDEO]
Mr. Williams is fed up with Congress. For one, the governing body can't seem to build a post office within walking distance to his house. It's a mile a way for goodness' sake.
"I don't care a hang who gets to Congress," Mr. Williams says to a friend who compels him to vote in the upcoming election. "What's Congress ever given me except a lot of trouble? … You know what I think? I think we'd all be better off if there wasn't any Congress."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch