What If Congress Was Dissolved? A Low-Budget Daydream From 1947 [VIDEO]
Mr. Williams is fed up with Congress. For one, the governing body can't seem to build a post office within walking distance to his house. It's a mile a way for goodness' sake.
"I don't care a hang who gets to Congress," Mr. Williams says to a friend who compels him to vote in the upcoming election. "What's Congress ever given me except a lot of trouble? … You know what I think? I think we'd all be better off if there wasn't any Congress."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."