How a protest leads to real change: Interview with Michael Kazin [AUDIO]
We're hearing about plenty of protests this year. Between Pussy Riot, the Occupy movement and demonstrations in Europe over the economy, it seems the world is always protesting. But are these protests really effecting change, or are they merely an outlet for anger?
Michael Kazin, professor of history at Georgetown, will join The Daily Circuit Monday to talk about what constitutes an effective protest in a world where most organizing and activism now occurs online....
comments powered by Disqus
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original