Princeton Battlefield Society files lawsuit
PRINCETON TOWNSHIP – The Princeton Battlefield Society has filed another lawsuit aimed at stopping a faculty housing development proposed by the Institute for Advanced Study on land that the group argues was a key Revolutionary War battlefield.
The preservation group filed suit Friday asking the courts to reverse an approval the project was given by the Delaware and Raritan Canal Commission last month.
The IAS sought waivers from the DRCC to build the development in stream corridors, according to the battlefield society’s appeal filing. The commission gave default approval because of a rule that a project is automatically approved if the commission is unable to act on an application in 45 days....
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left