William Chafe book claims Bill Clinton asked Hillary for a divorce in 1990
A new book by historian William Chafe, entitled “Bill and Hillary,” dissects the couple’s marriage and alleges that Bill Clinton asked Hillary for a divorce in 1990 before he embarked on his long- shot bid for the presidency.
William Chafe is currently a Professor of History at Duke University and a highly regarded historian.
The book, reviewed in Sunday’s New York Times, alleges that in 1990 Bill wanted to leave Hillary for an energy-company executive named Marilyn Jo Jenkins.
Chafe says that Bill asked Hillary for a divorce but the future first lady refused....
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left