Democracy Distilled: a History of Our Nation's Voting Rights
Before you send your ballot in this year, take some time to think about what a privilege it is to vote. Not very long ago, the restrictions on voting rights silenced many people in our country. Although we may all have different views regarding political topics, we can all agree that our country has overcome a lot. Be thankful that you have a voice – and remember to vote November 6!
comments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets