Harold Holzer writes companion book for "Lincoln"
ALBANY, N.Y. — One of the leading authorities on Abraham Lincoln has written a companion book for Steven Spielberg's newly released film on the 16th president.
The book by New York historian and author Harold Holzer, titled "Lincoln: How Abraham Lincoln Ended Slavery in America," is geared toward young readers....
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?