Colorado history professor drugged by students
Two students have been arrested in Colorado after allegedly giving cannabis-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor.
The pair are accused of serving up the cakes as part of a 'bring food day' at the University of Colorado.
Police were called after an unnamed history professor needed hospital treatment, complaining of feeling dizzy and losing consciousness....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."