Colorado history professor drugged by students
Two students have been arrested in Colorado after allegedly giving cannabis-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor.
The pair are accused of serving up the cakes as part of a 'bring food day' at the University of Colorado.
Police were called after an unnamed history professor needed hospital treatment, complaining of feeling dizzy and losing consciousness....
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse