Colorado history professor drugged by students
Two students have been arrested in Colorado after allegedly giving cannabis-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor.
The pair are accused of serving up the cakes as part of a 'bring food day' at the University of Colorado.
Police were called after an unnamed history professor needed hospital treatment, complaining of feeling dizzy and losing consciousness....
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding