Colorado history professor drugged by students
Two students have been arrested in Colorado after allegedly giving cannabis-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor.
The pair are accused of serving up the cakes as part of a 'bring food day' at the University of Colorado.
Police were called after an unnamed history professor needed hospital treatment, complaining of feeling dizzy and losing consciousness....
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?