What are the 50 Objects that Define Change in New York City?
Attention historians! The New York Times is looking for historians' suggestions for a feature on 50 objects that represent or are emblematic of change in New York City. It's a follow-up to their September feature "A History of New York in 50 Objects."
Have an idea for an object? Comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years