What are the 50 Objects that Define Change in New York City?
Attention historians! The New York Times is looking for historians' suggestions for a feature on 50 objects that represent or are emblematic of change in New York City. It's a follow-up to their September feature "A History of New York in 50 Objects."
Have an idea for an object? Comment below or send an email to email@example.com!
comments powered by Disqus
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original