Sanitation strikers recall MLK’s death
It’s been 45 years since Martin Luther King Jr. was killed after coming to Memphis, Tenn., to support the sanitation workers’ strike. Two of the men who demonstrated in the streets that day spoke with NBC’s Ann Curry about their fight to make a better community for their families.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."