San Francisco airport won't be renamed Harvey Milktags: San Francisco, Harvey Milk, airport, San Francisco International Airport
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco International Airport is not going to be renamed after slain gay rights leader Harvey Milk, after all.
Supervisor David Campos says he has abandoned the idea of putting a ballot measure on the city ballot asking voters to approve the name change he proposed in January....
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!