San Francisco airport won't be renamed Harvey Milktags: San Francisco, Harvey Milk, airport, San Francisco International Airport
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco International Airport is not going to be renamed after slain gay rights leader Harvey Milk, after all.
Supervisor David Campos says he has abandoned the idea of putting a ballot measure on the city ballot asking voters to approve the name change he proposed in January....
comments powered by Disqus
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims