AHA Today blog launches new websitetags: American Historical Association, AHA Today, blogs, websites
The official blog of the American Historical Association, AHA Today, launched a new version of its website on Monday, dubbed AHA Today "3.0."
Vanessa Varin, the assistant editor for Web and social media at the AHA, announced a bevy of new features on the blog:
Check out the new blog here.
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!