AHA Today blog launches new websitetags: American Historical Association, AHA Today, blogs, websites
The official blog of the American Historical Association, AHA Today, launched a new version of its website on Monday, dubbed AHA Today "3.0."
Vanessa Varin, the assistant editor for Web and social media at the AHA, announced a bevy of new features on the blog:
Check out the new blog here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse