Korean historian claims leftists will destroy Korean society within a decadetags: South Korea
Lee Myung-hee, professor of history at Kongju National University and coauthor of the controversial “New Right” history textbook from Kyohak Publishing Co., said on September 11 that the left already has an absolute majority in the ideological fields of education, journalism, and culture.
As a guest lecturer for “the Saenuri Party's Modern and Contemporary History Class,” professor Lee expressed his opinion by saying, “If the current situation continues, Korean society can be structurally overthrown in ten years.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse