MSUM Historian Pens Murder-Mysteriestags: historical fiction
FARGO - Gerald Anderson follows an old adage for authors: Write what you know.
Well, sort of.
He admits he doesn’t know much about murder – a key element to his murder-mysteries.
What adds intrigue to his mysteries, however, is that Anderson, a teacher of European history at Minnesota State University Moorhead, incorporates history lessons into each of his page-turners.
comments powered by Disqus
- Heffron, of WWII's Band of Brothers, Dies at 90
- Fully 70 percent of films from silent era are lost, according to Library of Congress report
- "Secret" Labyrinth of Tunnels under Rome Mapped
- Florida Tribe Re-Creates Daring Escape From The Trail Of Tears
- Evolution, Civil War history entwine in plant fossil with a tragic past